Monday 13 January 2014

Getting Around

Last year a psychic told me that I would die alone but would get to travel the world instead. I thought it was a pretty sweet deal so today I'm off to Asia to celebrate being single and unemployed. 

I'm going to be volunteering for a local NGO in Cambodia for 6 weeks because I believe in the importance of travelling with a purpose and making a difference. But I will also be damaging my liver and skin cells on the beaches of Thailand and Vietnam because I'm not a total square. 

Join me on my Asian experience as I ride tuk-tuks, avoid tap water, complain about my backpack being too heavy, and try to gain some life skills. Hopefully I can prove the psychic wrong and get my happy ending - and I don't mean the kind that comes after a Thai massage…. Although….

No comments:

Post a Comment